[ODE] Stack Overflow

Robson Ito robson_ito at yahoo.com.br
Thu Oct 2 15:43:12 MST 2003

Hello again guys. Thanks for helping me with the trimesh question. gl, your help was great. now everthing is fine. i have just few questions:
is colision between cylinder and trimesh already implemented.
i´m testing the test trimesh example and it sometimes give-me a stack overflow when i drop so many geons. how can i fix it. is it a problem for big simulations? is there a solution to it. i´m using windows. thanks