[ODE] pan tilt camera in ode

Manohar B.S sciphilog at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 20:59:30 MST 2003

Hi,
 	You've got a good Idea of Computer Vision!
	If I have understood your problem right, I think you
need to render the scene into a memory context instead
of on screen and use this memory buffer as a DIB
image. It is quite simple if you know right functions.
Note that the rendring frame rate should be less, that
is as per your image processing rate.

 I have rearranged ds fuctions into MFC compatible c++
class and built a library so that a CStatic window can
be used to display the stuff in an MFC application. In
the OpenGL part of the code instead of CStatic you
take a memory context.. that's all you got what you
want.
 I hope my reply is of some use to you.
 Bye
Manohar