[ODE] ODE with Borland C++ Builder 6 ?

Amund Børsand amund at offroad.no
Tue Nov 25 20:15:01 MST 2003

Thanks, almost works.. :)

geom.cpp, line 1913: Destructor name must match class name
  gr->parts.~dArray();

Didn't know what to do with that, so I commented it out. Then everything
else seems to work except:

[Linker fatal error] Fatal: Illegal option 11

Don't know what THAT means.. :(

Niko Nevatie <nnevatie at welho.com> skreiv:

--
Amund Børsand <amund £ offroad . no>