[ODE] SpaceCollide2 in version .039

Noley Edge noleyedge at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 07:31:05 MST 2003

I have compiled version .039 with double precision and
in debug mode. I get an error when calling
SpaceCollide2 saying dxHashSpace::collide2 not yet
implemented.  I also received parameter violation
errors when attempting to pass two spaces as arguments
to this function without casting them to dxGeomIDs.
>From the documentation, the parameters are clearly
GeomIDs, but the explanation describes using the
function to collide spaces within a collision
detection callback that tests Geoms passed to it to
see if they are spaces first.

I am using Visusal studio 6.  Any clarification or
help with my debug error is greatly appreciated.

Thanks ahead,

Noley