[ODE] ODE development snapshot 2003-11-19 available.

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 09:30:22 MST 2003

Adam,
 I have successfully compiled the tar.gz on gentoo
(gcc 3.2.3)  - but there is no a lib directory while
untarring. This is something I know of but can cause
quite a headache for someone who is new to ODE..

 Anyway, the box bug in test_trimesh.exe is still
there, I hope I had the knowledge of squashing it...

Best,
Shaul