[ODE] Introducing myself... and a possible bug

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Fri Nov 14 20:14:09 MST 2003

Ignacio García Fernández wrote:
> The problem appeared whe detecting the collision between a pair of boxes.
> I they are almost parallel and collide edge against edge the contact point
> is detected somewhere in the common edge but far away from the boxes.
> +  if (d <= 0.0001) {

Applied.  Thanks!

Was this epsilon value chosen while working with single or
double precision?  It might make sense to use a different epsilon
here (and potentially in other places in ODE) depending on the
precision of a dReal.

Regards,
--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam at gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"I may have libeled Aquaman, noble fish friend, for which I am sorry"