[ODE] More speed???

DjArcas djarcas at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:26:31 MST 2003

DirectX is NOT a graphics API, it is a suite of hardware abstraction
utilities to let you write multimedia applications. DirectX is a hell of a
lot more than Direct3d.

I can see no reason against using their very good and fast maths libraries
on a windows platform - even if you use OpenGL for some odd reason, you can
still use directinput, directsound, etc.

Admittedly, yes, we are then relying on a non open source system, but there
is no denying that it's good!

Adam