[ODE] tricollider in linux

Pablo Barbáchano pablobarbachano at yahoo.es
Fri May 30 10:15:02 2003

Hi, I'm having some trouble tring to make the
tricollider compile under Linux.

Im using ode 0.035, OPCODE 1.2.1 and gcc3.2, if that
helps

I noticed that the tricollider in contrib seems quite
old, and only for windows/vc++. After some code
surgery, I managed to compile it, the test runs, but
the collision between the triangles and the objects
doesnt occur, and the objects just dissapear through
the floor. (Maybe I did too much surgery ...)

Anyone has succeded in using tricollider in linux, or
knows what Im doig wrong? Why is tricollider not up to
date?

Thanks,
Pablo.

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS