[ODE] Compiled Lib and Opengl demo source needed

Frank Puig fpuig2003 at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 09:47:02 2003

--0-1898837235-1054140458=:53865

Hi
  I don't remember if my last message was posted. but as I need it as soon as possible I post it again.I'm getting problems compiling the sources of openDE 0.035. Did any of you have a lib for Visual C already compiled?
I also need if possible an opengl (glut will be nice) source that use openDE and be compilable. Any very simple application that can be email.Thanks in advance.
  Frank