[ODE] Problem using dSingle with windows-msvc 6

ftw ftw2 at attbi.com
Mon May 26 10:40:02 2003

system: win98 p2 400
compiler: msvc++ 6 sp 5

I used Frank Compagner's msvc6 workspace,
everything build's alright and many tests work.
But when I use dSingle as config, and I run test_ode.exe
I see that some of the tests fail and also the program aborts
with a messagebox that is titled "ODE INTERNAL ERROR 0" and
message "A*x=b+w,maximum difference=2.145767e-005".
Also test_collision.exe also gives msgbox that's titled "ODE INTERNAL
ERROR 0"
with message "bad".

But when I use dDouble as config, all the test exe's work and looks like
they pass.

I'm new to ODE, but I'm assuming that if I write app's that
use ODE with dSingle that I'll have problems since I get that
internal ode error ?
Anyone know how to fix this ?

-- ftw