[ODE] tri-list and new collision

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 14:59:01 2003

ARGGGHHH!!!
 Offcourse I forgot the most important thing!!!

 define OPCODE_EXPORTS in the preprocessor definitions
(C/C++ tab in the settings) before starting anything
!!!

 sleep. I need, say me.

Best,
Shaul

Hi,
 To anyone who wants to use gl's project files for
VC6, here is how I use it:

 Create a new directory
 CVS the latest version of ODE
 Unzipped the VC6 files,this should be the hierarchy:
  ...\ode
  ...\ode\_VC6 Workspace
  ...\Opcode1.2

  (in other words, simply extract using the
directories in the zip file to the root directory)

 Unzip the OpCode 1.2 files (don't overwrite) into
Opcode1.2 directory.

 Run make on msvc (not msvc-dll) , debug (or release
if needed), single precision.
 (need to remove the ./ from the $(CONFIGURATOR_EXE)
in the Makefile to get it running).

 rename ode.lib (in ode\lib) to oded.lib , if you want
to use debug version.

 Add the include directory of ode and the opcode1.2
directory to all of the "additional include
directories" in the settings (C/C++ tab) of each of
the projects (dTriList and the two test_* projects).

 Add the ode\contrib\dTriList\Include\ directory to
the test_* projects

 Give the linker the path to the libraries (ode\lib
and where Opcode_D.lib was created, check out the
root) - do that to dTriList.lib and the two test_*
projects.

 Build Opcode_1_2 library project, build dTriList
project, then build the two remaining projects,

 Hopefully, you are done.

gl, Thanks!

now I need to get some sleep.

Best,