[ODE] Forum?

amundbørsand amund at c2i.net
Wed May 21 04:08:01 2003

Hasse Schougaard <hasse@pobox.com> skreiv:

> Make a ode folder in your mailbox and make a filter to send all ode
> emails to this folder. I think alot of people do that.

Yes, I do that too, but what I meant was to have it split up in
different categories, so I don't have to read all the discussions I'm
not interested in. Also, a forum is better at keeping threads separated,
in my mail program I just get lots of mail which all belong to different
discussions. A third point is that if we had a forum instead, my reading
would be "on-demand" rather than dumping into my mailbox when I'm not
interested... :) It is a lot of mail for people who are only interested
in parts of the discussions going on, and I guess most people are.. just
a suggestion.

--
amundbørsand <amund@c2i.net>