Re[2]: [ODE] contrib/msvc7

Nguyen Binh Nguyen Binh <ngbinh at glassegg.com>
Tue May 20 21:28:02 2003

>> Good news: I have updated the project files, so you can now compile the
>> current ODE code into a DLL under MSVC7.
   Very nice!
   I'm writting a doc helping people to understand how to make a VC++
   project of ODE properly...I just have a small problem to determine
   what are belongs to the old (collision code) and what are new.

   Hey Nate, you choose to use old collision code in your VC7 prj
   distributed with ODE 0.35, Right? Is the reason is to work with
   tri-collider?

>> Bad news: I don't think the tri-collide stuff will actually work.  I'm
>> still looking into this (albeit with all the fervor of a snail on valium).

   I have made it compiled ( with new collision code ) but it seems
   only work for sphere, i.e when I drop a box, it run through the tri
   mesh, only a sphere interact properly with tri-mesh.

--
Best regards,

   Nguyen Binh
   Software Engineer