[ODE] Multiple cameras for the same simulation

Danesh Tarapore daneshtarapore at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 12:28:01 2003

--0-407855771-1053372481=:67715

Hi,

I am working on a mobile robot simulation. I need to set up multiple cameras onthe robot, and send the received data from each camera onto a new window.

Its actually just setting the viewpoint xyz and hpr for each camera, but I want each camera view to be displayed in a new window.

Please tell me how I should go about it,

Regards,
Danesh.

--0-407855771-1053372481=:67715

<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am working on a mobile robot simulation. I need to set up multiple cameras onthe robot, and send the received&nbsp;data from each camera&nbsp;onto a new window. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Its actually just setting the viewpoint xyz and hpr for each camera, but I want each camera view to be displayed in a new window.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Please tell me how I should go about it,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>Danesh.</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>