[ODE] python bindings?

Tim Field nobbis at mcs.vuw.ac.nz
Fri May 16 23:37:01 2003

Well, I've used Boost.Python to write bindings for my own C++ wrapper
around ODE and I certainly recommend that's the route you take: it's
pretty straightforward...

I would offer to package up my stuff and make it available, but writing
my thesis is a lot more pressing at this stage -- maybe in a few months'
time (plus, my code is pretty tightly coupled to the rest of my engine
which might limit its reuse value).

Good luck!

t.