[ODE] Physics in halflife 2

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Thu May 15 07:44:01 2003

I have to agree is it indeed very impressive.

I like the scene where he is being attacked by the helicoper ( just
after jumping our of the buggy ) and each machine gun shot has an effect
on the over turned vehicles.

They used the Havok engine for that I believe.

When ODE's phyics engine is shown off in such a way, nothing will hold
it back.

Dominique
http://www.DelphiGamer.com := go on, write a game instead;