[ODE] Walking Viewer

Tony Peguero tony.peguero at xtra.co.nz
Wed May 14 14:47:01 2003

Hi.
You might consider switching to a different engine for your viewer. I know
that there are people using the Torque Engine for exactly the sort of
application you've described, as it already has walking physics and
multi-user built in. It's very cheap (US$100 per developer) and very well
supported.
Check it out at http://www.garagegames.com/pg/product/view.php?id=1