[ODE] Going Mainstream?

Roel van Dijk roelvandijk at home.nl
Sun May 11 04:11:01 2003

Maybe there affraid that there isn't enough support. If a company buys a
commercial product there is usualy some kind of warranty plus things like 24
hour support via telephone. That sort of thing.

I think ODE has excellent support. Just look at this mailing list. But I don't
know if company's want to rely on a mailing list for support because it
doesn't _guarantee_ support if something doesn't work.

Roel van Dijk