[ODE] Visual Studio project files and small bug in test_buggy?

Sorce Code sorcecode at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 16:17:01 2003

The MSVC 6 & 7 support for ODE is useless.

Things I would like to see.. :)

1. MSVC 6 & 7 working compile right out of the ODE.zip
2. TriList contrib support included directly in to the ODE main code.. (
Wont even compile for me. Lick errors using OLD_COLLITION_CODE and dGeom
errors using the New code ) HELP!

Frank if you can do something like this I and many others would be extreamly
pleased
What do you think?

Good luck!