[ODE] Tri-Collider Errors.. Please help

Sorce Code sorcecode at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 08:48:01 2003

Hey guys, I built the Opcode.lib and tryed using Tri-Collider in my BSP
code..
I have tryed everthing I can think of but it just keeps throwing me this
error..
No compile errors apart from during linking..
Thanks in advance

***** ERROR CODE *****
Main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
dGeomTriListBuild(struct dxGeom *,struct dcVector3 const *,int,int const
*,int)" (?dGeomTriListBuild@@YAXPAUdxGeom@@PBUdcVector3@@HPBHH@Z)

Main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct dxGeom *
__cdecl dCreateTriList(struct dxSpace *,int (__cdecl*)(struct dxGeom
*,struct dxGeom *,int),void (__cdecl*)(struct dxGeom *,struct dxGeom *,int
const *,int))" (?dCreateTriList@@YA
PAUdxGeom@@PAUdxSpace@@P6AHPAU1@1H@ZP6AX11PBHH@Z@Z)

Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=186&DI=1059