[ODE] drawing code

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 03:25:02 2003

Steve,
 The "Drawstuff" library is a way of testing and
prototyping the system. Many have started using
drawstuff in the intention of changing to scene graph
afterwards (and many did so, too).

 Anyway, if drawstuff is to be replaced, why not use
SDL or some other cross platform widely used library?

 As far as I understand, using opengl directly gives
you more flexibility.

Shaul