[ODE] setting body positions/orientations

david@csworkbench.com david at csworkbench.com
Mon Mar 31 00:16:02 2003

You would probably need to sync position, orientation, linear and angular
velocity, and joint velocity to cover all your bases.... and joint fmax if
you adjust that dynamically.  I think some people actually do that in the
network games where they need to dynamically adjust stepsize to keep up
with the computer's speed.

David