[ODE] Particle/cloth/skeleton (was: Re: Choleski factorization)

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Mon Mar 24 13:10:02 2003

> Well, the iterated solver is basically finished, but I was hoping to get
> an answer from Russ about changing the order of contact constraints and
> whether that will mess anything up in the old solver first....

change the order how? are you proposing a change in the ODE core? or can
this change be isolated to the new code?

as to contributing your code ... if would be best if your new code is
structured as separate source file(s) that can be put in the main src and
include directories. that way we can keep separate CVS changelogs, you
can edit your stuff in CVS without worrying about affecting anything
else, etc.

also ... don't forget to document your new functions! :)

russ.

--
Russ Smith
http://www.q12.org/