SV: [ODE] Particle/cloth/skeleton (was: Re: Choleski factorization)

david@csworkbench.com david at csworkbench.com
Mon Mar 24 06:56:01 2003

Yeah, I realize there will be a lot of special case functions that will
have to be written to handle the cases where some macros take an
operator.... but I think it would probably be better to get away from
macros and move towards inline functions anyway, just so improvements like
these can be made.

David