[ODE] Consistency

Martin C. Martin martin at metahuman.org
Tue Mar 18 21:09:02 2003

http://q12.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ODE_Wiki_Area

While you're at it, it might be useful to add common pitfalls, such as:

- If you're writing to a (text) file and reading again, make sure you save
a couple extra digits.  I had to save DBL_DIG + 2 digits before I'd get
things repeatable
- You might want to assert that the force and torque accumulators are zero
- You need to reset the "enable" state of the body
- Make sure you remove the contact points
- Make sure the rest of your controller/simulation is reset

[You're welcome to copy and paste this into the wiki, if you like.]
Martin