[ODE] Consistency

Henri Hakl henri at cs.sun.ac.za
Tue Mar 18 11:26:01 2003

You can set joint velocities and maxforces to zero with the following
technique:

dJointSetAMotor(jointID, dParamVel, 0);

Though if maxforces are constant I don't think they need to be reset...? The
velocity can easily be fixed to zero - but I set them with each simulation
step anyway, so it shouldn't be necessary to set them to zero beforehand.
Still it seems there is some area of inconsistency somewhere in my
Simulation that I haven't been able to figure out. We'll have to see...