[ODE] Iterative solution

david@csworkbench.com david at csworkbench.com
Mon Mar 17 11:55:02 2003

My hope was that when I got down to the level of one constraint per
problem, the 1x1 system matrix would become a simple algebraic equation,
totally getting rid of the LCP solver.  Of course, I would probably get
the same benefit from optimizing the LCP solver for the single joint case.
 So I see where you are coming from.