[ODE] Creature Evolution input

Olivier Michel Olivier.Michel at cyberbotics.com
Thu Mar 13 07:28:01 2003

Sorry for my previous buggy post  :-[

This reminds me a cool java applet where you can design 3D blocky
creatures and let them evolve different walking behaviors. This applet
doesn't use ODE though but models physics pretty nicely. Take a look at
http://cyberboticspc1.epfl.ch/biobloc and ask the author for details on
inputs / output of the system which seems to rely on genetic evolution.
The author is Julien Gagnet <julien-g@ifrance.com>.

-Olivier