[ODE] more cameras

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Wed Mar 5 06:05:02 2003

Maintain your camera locations by yourself and then force the ODE main
camera to go where you want.

Others will tell you that ODE just focuses on dynamics and the small
drawing system is just designed as a small helper with minimal features.
You'll probably be recommended to also consider using your own drawing
layer such as openscenegraph or plib.  But if you're not pushing the
display aspect too much (or just want to prototype your entire system
before focusing on the rendering aspects) then you may find it ok to just
stretch the existing rendering system by hacking it.

 - a