[ODE] always same animation

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Sat Jun 28 11:33:01 2003

You should be able to get repeatable behavior if you supply all the same
inputs and make sure that any randomness you are seeding the system with
is from a fixed seed.

Relying on time of last frame is bad because it depends on factors outside
of your control.

What you could do however is 'record' each of those last frame counts and
then use that information on successive playbacks.

But it would be better to just find another way of doing it.

 - a