[ODE] Diffing

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Fri Jun 27 12:31:02 2003

perhaps the easiest way is if you can put the modified/added files on a
webserver somewhere (in e.g. tgz format) - that is the easiest to
integrate and compare. make sure that your files are updated to the
top of CVS trunk first. i'll make sure i look through your changes in detail
and then we can get them committed to CVS.

FYI it would be nice to have an addition to the ODE docs about the trimesh
class - even a list of functions and a one-sentence description of each
would help.

russ.

--
Russ Smith