[ODE] QNAN in Body position! May be LCP problem? Need Help!!!

Sébastien Duval sebastien.duval at insanelogics.com
Mon Jun 23 06:38:02 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C3396A.FE4A61B0

Guys, what compiler are you using?

I'm working on a car module with hinge-2 (like most people here I guess) =
for some time now. I had some problem at first... (Mainly because our =
engine is left handed because of DirectX, and ODE natively right handed =
because of the OpenGL renderer.) Anyway, with the matrix conversion in =
place and all, things turn allright. That was with Visual Studio 6.0. We =
recently attempt to migrate to Visual 7 and ODE seems to be numerically =
unstable with positions values becoming QNAN quite easily and all. =
Anyway, I haven't investigated the problem much, but maybe somebody =
happen to have the exact same problem...

Cookie
------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C3396A.FE4A61B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Guys, what compiler are you =
using?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm working on a car module with =
hinge-2 (like most=20
people here I guess) for some time now. I had some problem at first... =
(Mainly=20
because our engine is left handed because of DirectX, and ODE natively =
right=20
handed because of the OpenGL renderer.) Anyway, with the matrix =
conversion in=20
place and all, things turn allright. That was with Visual Studio 6.0. We =

recently attempt to migrate to Visual 7 and ODE seems to be numerically =
unstable=20
with positions values&nbsp;becoming QNAN quite easily and all. Anyway, I =
haven't=20
investigated the problem&nbsp;much, but maybe somebody happen to have =
the exact=20
same problem...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cookie</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C3396A.FE4A61B0--