[ODE] QNAN in Body position! May be LCP problem? Need Help!!!

DjArcas djarcas at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 02:44:01 2003

Bah, me again, still investigating, as this problem has been causing me
serious problems.

If I run at a timestep of 1/60, I get a QNAN and Zero length vector
immediately.

If I run at a timestep of 1/120, it's fine.

If I run two timesteps of 1/120, one immediately after the other, I get the
same problem.

To say I'm perplexed is an understatement. What could make running two
timesteps one after the other a problem, but running it once be ok?

Adam