[ODE] QNAN in Body position! May be LCP problem? Need Help!!!

Andrey Tyagunoff moonrat at nikita.ru
Sat Jun 21 09:01:01 2003

Situation changed!
 I have test ONLY 2 bodyes with 2 binded geomsSphere.

dWorld settings:
dReal = double 	CFM = 1e-10 	ERP = 0.2 	gravity = (0, 0, -9.8)

Bodyes have mass initial position gravitation etc.
First case:
Bodyes linked by joint Hinge2. -> have a QNAN in positions  on 2 sec of
game cycle.
Second case:
Bodyes NOT linked by joint Hinge2. -> have a normal  game cycle.

How I linking the bodyes:
  m_hJoint = dJointCreateHinge2(getWorld(), 0);
  dJointAttach(m_hJoint, hBody1, hBody2);

  const dReal* const wPos = dBodyGetPosition(hBody1);
  dJointSetHinge2Anchor(m_hJoint, wPos[0], wPos[1], wPos[2]);
  dJointSetHinge2Axis1(m_hJoint, 0, 0, 1);
  dJointSetHinge2Axis2(m_hJoint, 1, 0, 0);

  dJointSetHinge2Param(m_hJoint, dParamLoStop, 0);
  dJointSetHinge2Param(m_hJoint, dParamHiStop, 0);
  dJointSetHinge2Param(m_hJoint, dParamFMax, 50);
  dJointSetHinge2Param(m_hJoint, dParamVel, 0);
  dJointSetHinge2Param(m_hJoint, dParamVel2, 0);
  dJointSetHinge2Param(m_hJoint, dParamFMax2, 80);

  dJointSetHinge2Param(m_hJoint, dParamSuspensionERP, 0.25);
  dJointSetHinge2Param(m_hJoint, dParamSuspensionCFM, 0.005);

And WHAT'S WRONG????