[ODE] managed c++(and c#) with ode

david.walker530@ntlworld.com david.walker530 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 19 10:53:02 2003

I created a wrapper using managed c++ a while ago. it can be found at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.walker530
I haven't updated it for a few months now but am hoping to get back to it soon.

There is also some managed c++ stuff in contrib and a few others have had various attempts at creating a wrapper. try searching the mailing list archives.

If you look at the wrapper I created and have any comments or feature requests let me know.

David