[ODE] Can this be done?

Henri Hakl henri at cs.sun.ac.za
Thu Jun 19 09:01:02 2003

Usually this problem is handled as follows:

During collision detection the collisions between two bodies that are joined
to each other are >ignored<, thus a collision conflict is avoided.

To ensure that the two bodies maintain correct relative positions to each
other joint stops are used.

So yea :) - everything should work for you without a problem.