[ODE] Webots: commercial mobile robot simulator using ODE

Olivier Michel Olivier.Michel at cyberbotics.com
Thu Jun 12 23:32:02 2003

Thanks for the feedback. I have to check this bug with the Aibo windows.
The file format is an extended subset of VRML97 (i.e., not exactly XML
syntax, but very easily convertable to XML syntax with nodes and
fields). I am open to give out this file format as an open source format
so that it could be used by other apps. The documentation for the file
format is included in the reference manual. It models bounding objects
for collision detection, physics properties used be ODE and displayed
shapes.

-Olivier