[ODE] ODE via JNI

Nate W coding at natew.com
Tue Jun 10 12:17:01 2003

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Michael Scharvogel wrote:

> I have an ODE Application running simulating a little robot. I now
> wanted to access the robot via JAVA using the JAVA Native Interface
>
> [...] The only Problem is that a dialogue box appears saying "Cannot
> load accelerators". As far as I can remember this error message
> appeared if didn't include the ressource file in my MVCC properties.

It sounds to me like you've got too much drawstuff code in your ODE DLL.
Accelerators are part of the Windows UI that drawstuff uses.

If you're creating your UI (main window, menu, etc) with the Java API,
then you don't need accelerators or any of the other things drawstuff
provides.  Make sure that all of the source files for that DLL come from
the /ode/ode/src/ directory, and none from the /drawstuff/ directory.

--

Nate Waddoups
Redmond WA USA