[ODE] Use of uninitialised value of size 8 in checkMass(dMass *)

Olivier Michel Olivier.Michel at cyberbotics.com
Tue Jun 10 01:38:10 2003

After recompiling ODE in debug mode, valgrind told me the error is in
line 62 of file mass.cpp./
/I understood the problem and I will submit a patch soon. It is related
with matrix computation and should not cause any bugs, but it is not
very clean (does useless extra computation and polute valgrind), hence
I'd prefer to see it fixed. I also found another similar problem in
another source file of ODE. I will also try to fix it.

-Olivier