[ODE] tri collider in delphi

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Sun Jun 8 13:32:02 2003

Hi Christophe,
   As tricollider comes with source, you could add a C style interface
so that most non C++ languages can still access the functions. There is
an excellent article which relates to Delphi and C++ @
http://home.t-online.de/home/rvelthuis/articles/articles-cppobjs.htm

Alternatively only flatten the bits you need, and others can flatten the
rest as they get round to it.

Dominique
http://www.DelphiGamer.com := go on, write a game instead;