[ODE] gcc 3.3 compile problem

John DeWeese deweese at ict.usc.edu
Wed Jun 4 15:01:02 2003

Thanks Chris, I split the multi-line string as you suggested, and I
also had to add semicolons to the end of each assembly statement. I've
compiled the altered file with gcc 3.3 and gcc 3.2.3, and the tests
seem to run fine. Somebody please volunteer and apply the following
patch and test with other compilers. If everything works, then somebody
else with write access to CVS should commit the patch. Thanks!

In ode/src/timer.cpp from ode version 0.035:

109,112c109,112
<   asm volatile ("
<       rdtsc
<       movl %%eax,(%%esi)