[ODE] ODE used in LTGameJam'03

nearaz nearaz at interamotion.com
Wed Jun 4 10:13:01 2003

> And it runs fine now!

That's good :)

> I'm curious though, what could be so specific or rare about my
> configuration that could have caused this bug to appear on my machine
> and not on others?

I don't know precisely, but I've commented out very innocent looking
std::sort line that sorts display mode list by resolution/refresh/format.
Still I don't know what's the problem with it (if replaced by qsort() it
works fine on those 'problematic' configurations)...

Maybe there is some stupid bug in totally unrelated place; or the tiny people
are shuffling the bits of source code - who knows :)

Aras Pranckevicius aka NeARAZ
http://www.gim.ktu.lt/nesnausk/nearaz/