[ODE] Cheap Car simulation

DjArcas djarcas at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:17:02 2003

True, but on my pc (Athlon 2400XP), I can *just* scrape 60fps with about
40-50 cars, before any pileups take place. I really need a cheaper way of
simulating them. Accuracy isn't a huge issue here, as long as they're
roughly car-like in their handling :) I'm sure that stripping out the four
hinge2 joints would mean for a big speed boost.

Adam

http://www.projectorgames.com

Big... bigger... biggest!