[ODE] Ray-Trimesh normal reversed

Antonio Tejada Lacaci wildfred at teleline.es
Tue Jul 15 08:34:02 2003

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:43:11 +0200, Joe Ante wrote:

If I were you, I would check ODE's axis handedness vs. your coordinate
system handedness. ODE uses a right handed coordinate system (i.e. a
system where the cross product follows the right hand rule). OpenGL is
right-handed, DX is left-handed. This is most noticeable on cross
products and when rotating vectors/points or taking angles between
vectors.