[ODE] Stepfast

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Thu Jul 10 11:00:02 2003

> A patch that'll take you from a recent-ish CVS HEAD
> to a Stepfast-enabled ODE is available at:

david whittaker was going to check the stepfast stuff into CVS a while
ago, but he's apparently not gotten around to it. i'll see if i can
integrate your trunk-to-stepfast patches (code and docs) tonight (PST!).
yes ... this code does seem to be in a very usable state and it's
definitely worth having it in the ODE core.

russ.

--
Russ Smith
http://www.q12.org/