[ODE] New Physics SDK

Adam D. Moss aspirin at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 10 07:24:02 2003

Joakim Eriksson wrote:
> It does seem to handle quite a lot more that all other engines I have
> seen. Like the stickstack-divx.avi and dominogrid-divx.avi. However
> I can't seem to find out just what machine they run the thing on so it
> might as well be a cray or something.

Have you tried ODE with stepfast though?  It can handle similar
sorts of loads to that, on a mid-powered PC.

(David Whittaker, are you still around?  It would be a shame
to have the work done for Stepfast atrophy and fall unnoticed by the
wayside because it never got integrated into the ODE tree proper --
especially since it seemed to have gotten to a good enough state
for this to be possible.)

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"When I was young, I would break down and cry whenever mom made me