[ODE] Compiling under solaris 2.7

Roel van Dijk roelvandijk at home.nl
Mon Jul 7 14:47:02 2003

I'm not familiar with solaris but you could try to copy lib/libode.a to
/usr/lib and the entire include/ode dir to /usr/include. That works for me
and I work under linux. I don't know if solaris has the same directory
structure for librarys and headers but I think it has.
On the other hand, if I make ode then I can run the tests without copying the
libs to the global lib dir....

Roel