[ODE] OPCODE vs. double

Timothy J. Wood tjw at omnigroup.com
Sun Jul 6 11:04:43 2003

--Apple-Mail-2--250306958

   No, I understand all that and I'm not using D3D.

   The issue is the logical contradition between ODE and OPCODE.  ODE=20
seems to require double to be highly stable (or D3D's forcing single=20
precision wouldn't be an issue).  OPCODE requires single or it doesn't=20=

work.

   Thus, *neither* precision choice seems workable right now from what=20=

I'm seeing on this list.  Am I missing something?

-tim