[ODE] How to download?

Royce Mitchell III Royce Mitchell III <royce3 at ev1.net>
Sat Jul 5 14:51:01 2003

> I tried it, but I'm not quite making it work. It seems to prompt me for
> a password, but not all the time.. is this because the severs are
> overloaded or something? And, is this the right "string"-thing to use:
> :pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/opende/ode ?

In CVSROOT put this:

:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/opende

Notice the lack of "/ode" at the end. Down at the very bottom you will
see "module", which is where you'll put this:

ode

And yes, Sourceforge is experiencing growing pains, so you will have
intermittent luck actually connecting. If you don't have those two
details above correct tho, it won't matter when you *do* connect.

Royce3