[ODE] Presentation and question - READ THIS

Erwin de Vries erwin at vo.com
Sat Jul 5 13:56:01 2003

> I agee. I don't think you should add code to ODE that has the purpose to
avoid
> a bug/feature in a certain graphics api.

This is pretty sure to happen on any windows based rendering platform. Some
OpenGL drivers are simply a layer on top of d3d. If ode would require full
fpu precision i would consider it a valid option to set it manually. In my
applications i know i have problems sometimes, but i go through hoops to
'fix' them (and successfully). If these can be solved by simply setting FPU
precision it would be a much easier solution.

Or we could place it in the wiki area. Anyone has code for this?

Erwin